About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 18 December 2017

Hexagon Boxes


Good Morning All
I thought I would show you these boxes I made using the link my crafty friend Jen sent me.
I have already shared them on my Crafty Facebook Page.
I made them for all the Grandkids and filled them with sweets.
A great way of using scraps of paper too.



I also made one for John too, this was my practise one.
HERE
*******
When I got back to Spain we took Johns mum out for tapas and met up with some friends
(the ones we are going away with for New Year)
And they bought me these gorgeous flowers.
The scent off the lillies is amazing, so gorgeous.
Abit blurry I,m afraid, sorry.

xxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous idea for the little ones Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Super little boxes Wendy, going to check out that link. Pretty flowers as well.

B x

Val Jones said...

Great boxes Wendy. The grandkids will love them. Your flowers are beautiful.
Love Valxxx

Jeni Mc said...

A great idea with those boxes Wendy and I can almost smell those lilies . Hope you have a warm Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year , Jenix

Alison59 said...

Great boxes Wendy :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy these boxes are stunning and such a good idea. I bet the grandchildren all loved them. The flowers are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Your boxes are amazing Wendy,,beautifully designed, Kate x

Lorraine said...

Those boxes look fabulous, a lovely idea.
Lorraine x

foodpackaging said...

iCustomBoxes offers a variety of customization for t shirt boxes. You can have the boxes imprinted in wanted shapes and sizes. Modify your containers with the shading designs and subjects supplementing your logo. We also provide free shipping services in the US.
t shirt boxes
Custom Pillow Boxes
Hexagonal Boxes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels