About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 18 September 2017

Hello UK

Good Morning All
As this goes live I shall be on my way to Alicante Airport to fly to Liverpool to see Arabella Louise and the rest of the family.
It is a two centre break for me as I am meeting John Next Door on Sunday and then he is taking me down to his and then I shall get the train to my other sons in Corby.
Cant wait to see everyone and meet the new babs.
*****
Today I have another couple of quilled cards.
A general one.



And a Christmas one.
This is a very small one, just 10x10cm.
I am thinking of doing afew of this size together and selling in a pack of maybe 5 or 6 at the Christmas Fayre I am doing in November.
I have been quilling some poinsettias for this size of card.

I believe it is only about 14 or 15 weeks until Christmas!!!!!

See you soon.






**********
I have some more pics of the floating cups now.  I was having issues with my memory card from my camera, t kept saying it needed formatting but I have been using it for ages with no issues, then suddenly saying that.  Anyway, John tired it in his laptop and it was OK so I tried again and voila, fine!!!!




This is Val J's.








This is mine.













**********

I would like to show you this ladies' quilling.  She is a member of a group on Facebook and she also has her own page HERE
Her work is amazing.
She has given me permission to show you all.
Why not pop along and view her work.

xxxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful collection all beautifully made Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

My goodness Wendy what an array of fabulous creations, love them.
Safe journey and have a brilliant holiday, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all your creations are gorgeous. I love the quilling your friend is very talented. Have a safe journey and enjoy your time away. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Love your quilled cards :-)

Enjoy the UK; hope you packed an extra jumper x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

WOW, you've been a busy lady! Lovely cards Wendy. Enjoy your time here x

karenlotty said...

I love your quilling I must give it another go The only "quilled" card I've done is a faux one from a Serif kit
I love the floating tea cups The beads make it look as if liquid is being poured Very effective The one's I have seen Have paper flowers cascading out Have Fun and lots of cuddles in the UK

Lorraine said...

Two lovely cards Wendy.
Have a fab trip to the UK
Lorraine x

Val Jones said...

Hi Wendy. Hope you've arrived safely.
Making the cups was fun but the first and last for me - far to fiddly.
WOW those quilted flowers are beautiful very talented lady.
Have great time.Love Valxxx

Littlelamb said...

Love your cards and the floating teacup. The quilled picture is amazing. Must do some quilling again. Enjoy your stay in the UK.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous makes, have a good trip x

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing quilling and gorgeous floating cups Wendy...Have a lovely journey.xx [aNNie]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels