About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 8 July 2017

Mythical - Magical for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Isn't it funny how dates stick in your mind, today was my ex Mother in laws Birthday.
She ended up with dementia and the last time I saw her, I was looking after her while my sister in law was out for the night.
She told me that the news reader on channel 4 was her lover and he was coming to meet her after he had finished reading the news!!
It was her funeral the day before my Fiance's way back on 2006, a very sad time for me and my boys.
********
On to happier things.
Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Ellie, theme being Mythical or Magical.

I went with Fairies, such a cute topper from LOTV.

This card I will give to one of my Granddaughter Hollie (her Birthday is 31st) and I  made a hair clip for her with curly ribbon similar to this one HERE


Brenda is giving a prize for this challenge - 


Have fun.
****
I am putting together some super sweet candy, watch this space.
You must be a follower though and you will get and extra chance if you follow my Craft page on Facebook.
xxxxx

CHALLENGES
As you Like It - Ribbon (got to add a bow)

xxxxx
Wendy L

21 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and design.xxx

brenda said...

Such a dainty looking Fairy Wendy and perfect for this weeks theme.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous fairy card Wendy!

Sad memories, my dad died last year this date.
Anyway happy weekend;-))m

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and colours
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely image and very pretty card

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Wendy ... super little fairy card and love the card and hair clip ... hope all is well ... flippen hot over here ... oops don't want to moan coz I do love it ... and the rain will come soon enough ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Cute card Wendy, love the stamp used.xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy, beautifully designed and coloured, I love the fresh green, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Back again Wendy to say many thanks for joining us in our first challenge with your beautiful creation and do hope to see you again soon...
{aNNie}DT for Emerald City Crafts

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
oh this card is gorgeous and that image is so sweet.
Love the design and the wonderful choice of colour.
The hair clip is very pretty and such a very lovely design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Elaine Stark said...

beautiful cards and bows. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

pam said...

Beautiful card Wendy, pretty image.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Very pretty image and love the sparkle, great design too, lovely card.

Kath x

Dixie Designs by Gill said...

Oh what a beautiful card thank you for entering it into Emerald City crafts challenge #1 xxx

jenbar said...

Ok, so I need to work out how to join in the challenges! xxx

Wendy L said...

Need a blog I think Jenbar
xxxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Pretty card and love the clip you've made for Hollie.
Great how the ribbon stays curled.
Ang x

Tracy said...

Fabulous topper, gorgeous creation and love the hair clip too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tina Z. said...

wow, super cute!

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous Wendy. Sorry I am only just commenting but no internet.

Carol said...

Lovely cute card - I am sure Hollie will love it, along with the gorgeous bow. Strange how our minds remember some dates :( Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels