About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 22 August 2016

Similar but Different

Good Morning All
I am still cracking on with my Christmas cards and I think I shall keep these two for myself to send, not for the charities.
These are both the same design but slightly different.
This one has just plain mirri card under the CE Lattice Frame


And this one I have used a D/S sticky sheet and added CE Iced Snow.
Gilding Polish around the edges.
CE Poinsettia die and stamp.
Circle sentiment a freebie from Netty HERE

XXXXXX
Wendy L

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy. This lattice die is my favourite at the moment. Both lovely cards.
Love Valxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful die Wendy, love the mirror paper behind it, very classy.xx {aNNie}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card

~@ngie~ said...

2 stunning cards & I love that lattice frame :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Alison59 said...

Oooh two super cards :-)

brenda said...

Pretty cards to start the week Wendy.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, love the lattice design and the pretty flowers, Kate x

Janice said...

Both beautiful Wendy X Janice xx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

karenlotty said...

Both are beautiful I have the lattice die set on my wish list

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card, that lattice die is great too!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love the dies and pretty poinsettia.
Lorraine x

nancyd said...

These two Christmas cards are gorgeous Wendy will be doing these for sure.
Nancyd xx

Littlelamb said...

Two gorgeous cards Wendy. I have just bought the lattice die so you have given me some ideas. Thank you for sharing these.

Anonymous said...

2 really gorgeous cards there Wendy xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Two great festive cards. Don't blame you for keeping them for your own stash.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels