About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 17 March 2016

In The Garden for MAWTT

Good Morning All

Moving Along With The Times challenge is In The Garden Chosen  by one of our newer DT Zoe.
Unfortunately, Zoe has some family problems  so I am standing in for her n the challenge blog.


I thought this Faye Whittaker decoupage was just perfect for this theme.
I expect we will see lots of flowers for this challenge so right up my street !!!!
Although I haven't added any onto mine!!!!

xxxxx
Wendy L

22 comments:

brenda said...

What an absolutely adorable image Wendy and perfect for your garden theme.

B x

Lori Kobular said...

Oh this reminds me of when my daughter was little and she would help Mommy water the flowers! Adorable image!

Stampsnob. said...

Lots of detail here and I love the color Lis

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janice said...

Hi Wendy, a beautiful image, that makes you long for summer (although where you are is probably summer all year round LOL !!). Have a good day. Janice xx
http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

ALI said...

Beautiful card Wendy.

Christine Harrop said...

Such a sweet image Wendy and a lovely card. I have managed to make my card and have uploaded it to the challenge blog. Christine xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous card I love the beautiful image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

gail said...

what a lovley sweet topper, a gorgeous card, xx

karenlotty said...

It doesn't need extra flowers It's perfect as it is

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love the image
Lorraine x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the image and layout.
Pam x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the sweet image.
Wendy xx

Judith said...

So pretty Wendy - i love that image it gives me hope that spring is just around the corner hugs Judith x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

Unknown said...

Both beautiful cards Wendy. Love both images.
Love Val x

Alison59 said...

Aw this is delightful :-)

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
fabulous card, and so perfect for the theme.
Faye Whittaker sure does some super images.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Zoe Tant said...

Gorgeously sweet card Wendy. I love that pretty little gardener. Thank you so much for helping me out. I hope to be able to at least end the challenge. Your support is much appreciated. Zx

Janice said...

Wendy this is lovely! What a really sweet card, very pretty indeed, Jx

Janice said...

Wendy this is lovely! What a really sweet card, very pretty indeed, Jx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Gorgeous image. Nothing else needed as its spot on for the challenge.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels