About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 7 November 2015

Ribbons & Bows for Allsorts

Good Morning All
Second post from me today and this is for Allsorts Challenge.
Mervi is hosting this one and she would like to see Ribbons and Bows.

For my Christmas cards this year I have not bought any new stuff, I am using things that have been in my Christmas box for a good few years and this gorgeous ribbon with the holly and berries on is one such thing, I dont even know where it came from but it is so lovely.  I didn't need to add much more to it, so I just cut a border using Sue Wilson Gemini Cygnus die, added two more types of ribbon for the bow and a circle sentiment from Netty HERE.


Sponsors are

and

Pop over and see all the other gorgeous DT work.
xxxxx
Wendy L

21 comments:

Mervi said...

Beautiful card Wendy, especially loved the lace border;-))m

Christine Harrop said...

This is lovely Wendy and the ribbon is fabulous. Christine x

brenda said...

That's a beautifully elegant border die Wendy, gr eat card.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and colour combo Ginny x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a gorgeous card and a very wonderful design.
Love that super ribbon with the holly on it, and that super Gemini Die cut along the side.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Alison59 said...

WOW stunning creation :-)

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Wendy
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is so classy and elegant Wendy! LOVE the Cygnus edging and the lush holly ribbon is gorgeous!! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love that border die. I have ribbon like that l rescued it from some used crackers a few years ago x Susan x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning Christmas card. Hugs Jackie

Jacee said...

So very pretty Wendy
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

karenlotty said...

It's very pretty The Cygnus die and colours really set off that topper

Kathleen said...

Stunning card, just up my street, love everything that you have used and it looks really classy.

Kath x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
I have that die and its great isn't it? That holly ribbon is amazing. Chino shop maybe? Wherever its from, its super.
Ang x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Wendy xx

Doreen said...

Love the image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

pam said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Wendy, beautiful ribbon and border detail.
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Wendy, I love the design
Kevin xx

Annette said...

Beautiful ribbon (oddly I think I had/have some of that same ribbon but don't know where I got it either!). Thanks for the credit for the sentiment too. I love your card.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wow, this is so beautiful and elegant, a precious Christmas card :)

Love and hugs
Maarit

Tracy said...

Fabulous festive creation Wendy.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels