About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 25 April 2015

Bring Your Bling

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge this week is 'Bring Your Bling', Helene wants to see lots of SPARKLE.


These die cuts are some I had  in my box and I think it was a die I borrowed from John Next Door before he deserted me!!!!  I topped it with a decoupaged flower and stuck all of it onto  glittered paper.  My bead pins stuck in the ribbon and decorated up with lots of gems.

Sponsors this week are-Whimsy Stamps


Why not pop over to the challenge blog and have a peek at all the other DT creations and have a go yourself.
******
We have a Tapas run this weekend in the village so will be popping along for afew tomorrow.  They are promoting Aubergines so each bar is doing 3 tapas and we have to vote for the best bar. One tapa and one drink for 2 euro, so bang goes the diet again!!!!
******
I am going to the UK earlier than planned, Monday, so if I dont get round to visit your blogs, please forgive me as my tablet is not Blogger friendly but I will do my best.
xxxx
Wendy L

15 comments:

brenda said...

Ohh Tapas Wendy, enjoy yourself, the best I ever had was in a seedy looking bar opposite Barcelona Sants station, just goes to show looks are nothing to go by.

Love the colours on your card today and that sparkly flower.

B x

Mummylade said...

Wonderful colours! I hope you enjoy your tapas run, sitting here in the cold not jealous at all :)

Patricia said...

Love your stunning card, beautiful colours and design.

BRENDA:- think we must have been in the same place in Barcelona. Looked rather down at heel but oh!! man!! brings back great memories when we talk about it.

Have a great time Wendy
Patricia x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, full of beautiful detailing.
Thank you for your kind get well wishes.
Sue xx

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, lovely card with bling and pink too - can't go wrong !! Have a good journey back to UK. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

karenlotty said...

Safe journey Wendy Love the card and of course your stick pins

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful flower and colour Ginny x

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Wendy, love the pins!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Wendy…. Love the die cuts and the beautiful flower and embellishments… it's a stunning card! :-)
Hope you enjoy the Tapas run… sounds like fun!
Have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

pam said...

Love this stunning card Wendy, gorgeous colors .. dies..flower and those fab pins.
Pam

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, love all your bling.
Wendy xx

Mervi said...

lovely card Wendy, beautiful pins;-))m

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Very pretty in pink and love your pins.
John still loves you Wendywoo.
Yum. . . . .tapas, patatas bravas, albondigas ooh, Im dribbling.
Ah Brenda, Sants station, formerly home to the wonderfully named Cafe Ars.
Hope you have had lots of Aurora cuddles Wendy.
Ang x

Craftnut said...

very pretty x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels