About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 18 January 2015

Cars

Good Morning All

Correct photo now on, I dont know what Blogger is upto but my pictures keep changing and I have to check each scheduled post before it goes live and I forgot last night, hence the wrong photo.
******
Another small card I made to go in the Book Box I mentioned in my post afew days ago.  I try to put a selection of cards in boxes when I give them away so here is a man card featuring 
Marianne Die LR0198 for the cars, quite a handy die to have for 'men' cards.
And the Happy Birthday is Marianne LR0223 and it has 'Congrats' in the set too.



Dies Total = 20
XXXXX
Wendy L

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful gifts and cards Ginny x

brenda said...

You really are on a missing with your dies Wendy, well done on sticking with it and another lovely card here.

B x

Christine Harrop said...

Such a lovely set of cards Wendy. Super gift. Christine xx

JJ said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Is it me or am I missing something as you said its a Mans card but it has, if I'm reading it right, New Baby on the sentiment in the middle? Hope you don't mind me mentioning it, just thought you may have added the wrong image like I have done many times lol! Lovely layout.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
I too got a bit confused when I saw your title, then the bows, then the rest. A super card anyway chuck.
Have a great day.
Ang x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Wendy x

Alison59 said...

Great card :-)

Rita said...

Wonderful card Wendy. Hugs Rita xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Wendy.
Sue xx

pam said...

Brilliant mans card Wendy.
Pam

Lorraine said...

A fabulous mans card Wendy
Lorraine x

Mrs B said...

Hi Wendy. Yes, like some other followers I was confused with the Title compared to the card! Love this mans card. The car die is really good, I must think about getting one as I can see it being a very handy addition. Take care.

JJ said...

Oh dear blogger is at it again Wendy, instead of comment box I have your page come up again and then I have to go through the second page to comment, if that makes sense lol! I did wonder what had happened but saying all that its a beautiful Men's card you have done, great dies.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J

http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Janice said...

Morning Wendy, technology is great when it works - but when it doesn't it's a nightmare !!. A great car die that you have used today and yes, I bet it is very useful for mens cards. Glad to hear you are recovering from your op. All the best. Janice xx
http:createdbyjan.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels