About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 14 June 2012

Wellington

Good Morning All

We have been and  done the dreaded food shopping, how I hate doing it too.  So now I can get down to blogging and crafting - my fave things.
This is a fairly simple one as the image is one of Wellington embossed stickers
6 x 6 beige card blank
Corners from the Wellington pack as is the sentiment shape
Black gems are Papermania
Spotty paper from stash
Ribbons and brown shapes are all cut off bits which I never throw away, they can always be used somewhere

I would love to do a card making class, i would just give the ladies a bag of bits - paper, card buttons, ribbons, shapes that have been cut and bits used etc etc.  i think there would be some wonderful creations dont you?

Challenges -----
Delightful Challenge - One for the Boys
Lexis Creations - Happy Birthday
Crafting for all Seasons # 29 - For a Man
   WOOP I WON THIS ONE
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Ready Teddy Go # 11 - One for the Boy

12 comments:

Sue said...

lovely card, gorgeous image

Sue

cotnob said...

Fab card, I love your colour combination
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

brenda said...

One of my pet hates as well Wendy, I always think of all the other things I could be doing instead of trailing a shopping trolly round.

A very sweet card.

B x

julie_woolston said...

This is a lovely card, I do love wellington funny enough I am just making one for my Daughter for her Grandad.

Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

Hugs Julie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, fab layout too!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Anne-Marie said...

What a Great Male Card. Such a cute image and so wonderfully coloured, the backing papers fit so nicely.

Thank you for joining us at Ready-Teddy-Go this time.

Anne-Marie x x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the design is fab. Caroline xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Lovely card with such a fab image! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

Debs M said...

I love wellington! Thanks for joining us for our ‘One for the Boys’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x

Debbie Dt

Miradormakings said...

Gorgeous card and I love that image

Joan x

DI said...

Love this card wellington is so cute

suzARTe said...

such a cute birthday card, I love the main image.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels