About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 14 June 2012

Well In The Pink

Good Afternoon All

Second post from me today. I told you I could get down to crafting and blogging after doing the food shopping this morning.


I am determined to use alot of my older stash, like all of you I presume, I have loads  that I hardly ever use and cannot ever remember where it came from.

A4 sheet of flourished embossed ink card cut in half diagonally and scored and folded into three equal parts
Scalloped shapes from stash
Flowers quilled all different types, the roses are Chrislees (I still have to practice those)
Homemade pearl pin
I think border is a Martha Stewart that my good friend Chrislee from Docrafts sent to me - I cut it in half and stuck to the edges
Sentiment was freebie in Making Cards Magazine

Challenges -----

Card Crafters Circle # 26 - One colour
Tuesday Alchemy -Anything Goes      
Truly Madly Crafty Challenge - June - Monochrome
Crafty Calender Challenge - Flowers in Bloom
Truly Scrumptious # 82 - Flower Power
Crafters Companion Monthly # 25 - Embellish
Lollipop Challenge # 83 - Flowers in Bloom
Lets Create and Craft # 47 -  Anything Goes








17 comments:

Sue said...

gorgeous card, I love the design and all the beautiful flowers

sue

Wendy Fraser said...

Super cards today, love them both xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

lovely cards Wendy love the shape will have to do one of those x

Caroline said...

WOW this is stunning love the colours you have used. Caroline xxx

Heike said...

This is just beautiful.
Heike xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful card love your flowers tracy x

MissyG said...

Beautiful selection of cards -Linda

sue said...

gorgous cards wendy. sue xx

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and design

have a great weekend
Lorna xx

Lors said...

Gorgeous card, yeah I know too well about hoarding stash then finding it again...note to self;crafty clearout more often lol...happy blogging x

Louise Welsh said...

great card, i love this style. thanks for taking part in the crafters companionion blog challenge. Louise xx

Miradormakings said...

Great card Wendy I love the shape of this one

Joan x

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Great job with all of the quilling! I love the pink! Thanks for joining us in this week's Tuesday Alchemy challenge!

Eileen

scrap joanny said...

this is so so pink so sweet :-) thank so much for playing with lollipopcrafts - hugs Joanna

Claudia said...

Hello Wendy,

fantastic card - it's my favorite colour. Love all the flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

Hugs

Claudia

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Wendy. So glad you found us over at Let's Craft and Create and hope you come and visit often and join in with our challenges.

take care,
Mandy

Cyndi said...

Very beautiful and creative! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts for June!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels