About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 June 2012

Teddy & Flowers

Good Morning all

I made a good buy yesterday at Aldi,  They were selling rolls of ribbon for 1.99euro (about
1.50GBP) for 20metre, So I bought 5 rolls - 3 organza 1cm wide and 2 satin 3mm wide.

Todays card is another decoupage and an easel, two of my faves.
A6 cream card blank folded into an easel
Teddy with flower decoupage not sure where from, had it so long
Joanna Sheen ribbon
Flowers from A big spray I bought for afew euros and dismantled
Paper - Create & Craft a long time ago
Buttons -The Works shop
Pink gems



Challenges --------

Crafty Catz # 135- Buttons and Bows
Totally Papercrafts - Folds folds & more folds
Secret Crafter # 188 - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes Challenge # 24 - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine Challenge - Animal Kingdom







14 comments:

Heike said...

This card is just lovely Wendy.
Heike xx

Sue said...

Hi Wendy, your card is gorgeous, I love the pretty colours.
That was a good buy with the ribbon, we can never have enough I think!!

All the best
Sue

crafty-stamper said...

lovely easel card and great bargains
carol x

Flowergirl said...

This is gorgeous, such a cute card. Fab ribbon bargains!
Wendy x

annesyme said...

Beautiful card, love those luscious flowers
Anne x

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous piece, thank you so much for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge a the Secret Crafter
Hugs Kate xx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan x

Dannii said...

Nice, bright and cheerful

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya, a very pretty card...I'll have to give Aldi a visit. I think we'll have fun on the forever friends challenge blog.

Lisa Cornwall said...

HI Wendy

This is gorgeous. Love the fab colours and layout. x

Franz♥ said...

Gorgeous card, love it so much!

Thanks so much to sharing this lovely job with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Franz.

Tracey Manderson said...

Great card, Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs
Tracey

Miradormakings said...

Great card I love decoupage it is so relaxing to cut out and put together

Joan x

Crafteezee said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels