About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Teddy Brown

Good Afternoon All

My card today is a Forever Friends Stamped image, coloured with Promarkers.


Tried to do something abit different.  I made a stepper card and stuck afew bits on - mini envelope, buttons, sentiment freebie from Jak Heath, chalked round edges.  I made a tiny mini card to go in mini envelope.

xxxxx
Wendy L

Challenges -----
I Love Promarkers # 123 - Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop # 63 - Favourite Stamp
Caft Your Days Away #48 - Teddy Bears
Cutie Pie Challenge # 21- One for the Boys
Crafts and Me # 90 - Birthdays
Creative Inspirations # 169 - Anything Goes
Whimsy Challenges # 45 - Anything but Square
Crafty Ribbons challenge # 22 - clean & simple

13 comments:

Sue said...

lovely card, cute image and fab design

Sue

Karen said...

This is so cute and love the buttons, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

What a lovely card, love all the embellies, thanks for joining our teddy bear challenge at Craft your days away, Gaynor DT xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Hi, back again this time with My mum's craft shop, thank for sharing your wonderful card, Gaynor DT xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Wendy
Fabulous Card ....hope you are hot enough ....30 degs in Gib ....think you will be hotter.....
Hugs sylvie
xxxxx

Tanya said...

Fab card Wendy, as always :) I love the little envelope and card, so cute!

Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge :)

Tanya xx

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours and image xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Aww, so sweet xx

Miradormakings said...

lovely card and a cute image

Joan x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a cutie and wonderful colouring sweetie. Thank you so much for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Day's Away and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card wendy :-) such a cute image and the side step and all the details are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card and 2 cute bears! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

Berit Synnøve said...

Beautiful card ! Love your colors and shape.
Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
Hugs Berit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels