About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 8 June 2012

Tag

Good Morning All

What a day we had yesterday.  The builders started rebuilding the entrance to our complex, and, guess what, they split a water pipe which flooded down into the garage area.As our car and storeroom are at the same end as the entrance, our storeroom got the water.  Luckily, we got there in time to stop major damage but we spent about an hour brushing the water to the grids.  The water people were out within the hour to repair and put the water back on.  So all OK now.

Todays works is a tag I made for afew challenges
A 3 x 5 piece of brown card
Slightly smaller paper card to mat
I think this is Persian Accents Spellbinders frame that John (next door) lent to me,SORRY, It,s Antiques Frames and Accents
Forever Friends image is just cut off the packet
Punched and inked flowers
Homemade pin
Narrow satin ribbon
Peeloff sentiment

Challenges-------
Divas by Design # 38 - Chocolate
MAWTT - Anything but Square
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes / Travel



15 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Aww! Such a sweet tag Wendy. Love all the detail.
Hugs
Caz x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation, love the colours & the FF bear is a cutie!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT & Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Miradormakings said...

Great card Wendy I love that frame you have used and the flowers.
Thank you for the comment on my blog i was so surprised to see my card on Joanna Sheen

Sue said...

this is lovely Wendy, that frame is fabulous

Sue

Wendy Fraser said...

Wow Wendy, what a stunning selection since my last visit, you have been busy. I just love those FF bears, they always make me smile xx

SAHLERS said...

Love your card thanks for joining us at Divas by Design Challenge 38 Chocolate!

John Lockwood said...

Hi Wendy, Its John (from next Door) Its spellbinders Antique Frames & Accents Love the Tag, me x

sue said...

gorgous tag wendy, sue xx

Dawn said...

Very sweet, love the die cut its a gorgeous shape. x

Caroline said...

WOW this is beautiful love the shape and colours. Caroline xxx

carrie-lee said...

lovely ff card xxx

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card , love the ff image and design

Lorna xx

Vic said...

love the frame you have used! x

Dannii said...

Fabulous!

suzARTe said...

this is such a cute card, love the teddy bear.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels