About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 June 2012

Rainbow Colours

Good Morning All

I,m up abit late this morning as we went out last night with our neighbour, John and his partner, to a great Spanish bar where there was music and dancing, although we aren't dancers, it is good watching everyone.  We had a very enjoyable night.

Todays card is a lovely cute image but I,m not sure where she came from, but she is coloured with my Promarkers

The rainbow card is from stash and I made a 6x6 blank
Spellbinders diecuts circles
Homemade pearl pin
Charm reclaimed from a bracelet
Butterfly peeloffs mounted onto acetate, cut out and only stuck down i n middle so that the wings will stick up
Lilac swirls are bits cut out from my Marianne butterfly die
Dots stick on decoration on side from Docrafts

Challenges-------

I Love Promarkers # 121 - Tutti Frutti
Papertake Weekly - 3-2-1  die cuts- 2charm/jewellery- 1 butterfly
Crafty Ribbons - Butterfly and bows
  

14 comments:

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh love the colours! Elaine-xxx-

Mau xx said...

What a pretty card Wendy, Love the rainbow effect and a super little sweet image.
Glad you enjoyed your evening xx
Hugs mau xx

Sue said...

gorgeous card, such a sweet image and fabulous colours

All the best
Sue

Anonymous said...

A pretty card, do like the hanging charm xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, sweet image and pretty colours.
Wendy xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the colours you have used are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

what a lovely card love the homemade pin hug sassyx

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, beautiful colours and image

Lorna xx

ChrisAndCat said...

What I call a "happy" card, pretty, bright colours and a sweet image. Lovely.

Miradormakings said...

This is just beautiful Wendy and perfect rainbow colours

Joan x

Lorraine said...

Oooh, very fruity colours. Great card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Wendy Fraser said...

So pretty, love the colours. Great Wellington card in the post below too. xx

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful card Wendy!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck in the draw!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :-) the image is lovely and the sunny colours are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels