About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 29 June 2012

Pariotic colours

Good Morning All

I tried posting this early today when I was up because I couldn,t sleep but blogger was having a hissy fit on me.

Please look at the blue flower on this because the shapes were given to me by John next door
 (I always put next door because my partner is called John too).  I made them into flowers on Wednesday night while footy was on and I thought they were so lovely I have saved some to put in my candy at the weekend.
I have stuck to shades of Red White and Blue for the challenges I want to enter
Sweet Tilda is holding a cup cake and a wooden spoon coloured with Promarkers and inked round edges
Round sentiment are from Jak Heaths Blog
Border is done with XCut border system
Doily round Tilda is a Square one pleated and glued around
Peeloff butterflies stuck onto acetate and cut out

Afew pics of the flowers


I shaped them with a large ball tool on an embossing mat and layered up.  You could use as many of little as you like but I think they are lovely.

xxx
Wendy L


Challenges -----

Cute Card Thursday # 223 - Patriotic
I Love Promarkers # 123 - Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash #57 - Red White Blue or stars and stripes
Fab n Funky #127- Cute and Girly
For the Love of Crafting#7  - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs #25 - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers # 155 - Theme -cupcakes
Chocolate Coffee and Cards #16  Anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - Anything Goes






18 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the image and those flowers are fabulous

Hope you have a great weekend
Hugs Sue

Shirley said...

Great card! I have tons of those flowers too! Great layering them!
Thank you for joining us this week at Fa'n'Funky!

Lorna said...

Gorgeous card, lovely design and colours

have a lovely weekend
Lorna xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little card and love those flowers ... you certainly have a few to be going on with lol ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Sue said...

Hello Wendy, it's me again to say thanks so much for joining us in the Fab n Funky challenge with such a lovely card

Hugs Sue

WeirdCat said...

Great card, and lovely flowers, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

pam said...

fabulous card great flowers..pam

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, the flowers are beautiful...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, good luck and hope we see you back again really soon with your beautiful work. Take Care.
Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
x

jimlynn said...

Love this cute little easel card and all the different colors are wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
Lynn

Miradormakings said...

Great card Wendy i lovel the tilda image

Joan

oheidia said...

Tilda with cup cake is really sweet!! Love your card. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP;)

PS: The flowers are great!!!

Milliesmarvels said...

This is lovely! I love all those flowers too. Thanks for joining us for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge!
Jane
x

Deb said...

so pretty!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Smashing card, what clever flowers ! Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

marion82 said...

beautiful! love the colors of your flowers!
Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Alica said...

Lovely card and plenty of pretty flowers too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Yvonne said...

Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge ~Yvonne DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels