About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 21 June 2012

Not a Card

Good Afternoon All

Wow it,s a hot one here today.  Just posting this before I go for a dip, 2nd one  of the day I might add, I,m trying to get back into my exercise regime of swimming every morning before brekky.

Today,s item is not a card but something I have made for the craft stall in July
I bought cheap post it notes from local shop (about 1 euro for 6)
Folded black card to make an easel
Then decorated as show.  You could really go to town on the decs or keep it very mellow.


Challenges -------
Simon Says Challenge -- Anything but a Card
Crafts & Me # 89  - Anything Goes
   

16 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow two super "not cards" but great idea ... good luck with your craft stall ... happy swimming and I could swim in the garden today ... its a wet one again yuk !!! happy crafting and love sandy xx

Sue said...

these are fabulous, I love the designs.
Sue

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a wonderful idea! I love post-it notes and this is a fun way to keep them close by!

Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!
-Liz

Teresa said...

Smashing post it holders Wendy, love the colours you've chosen. Hugs Teresa xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

what a great idea they are brilliant clever you, good luck with the fair xx

Miradormakings said...

Great projects i love the colours,hope the fair goes well for you

Joan x

gina g said...

Gorgeous creations.. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

sue said...

these are fab,good luck with the fair sue xx

Caroline said...

Fantastic idea love them. I could go for a dip on the patio at the minute blasted weather never stopped raining all day. Have a good weekend. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

wow wendy fab idea love the colours tracy x

Loves Happy Hour said...

this is awesome!! love the idea and it's so simple! btw..you won my prize giveaway for the blog hop, message me your info loveshappyhour@gmail.com
congrats!!

cheers!
kelli

Heike said...

Fab projects. This is a really great idea.
Heike xx

Alizabethy said...

Great idea - I really like the dad one!

Anonymous said...

Great cards, like the heart one the best xx

Lorna said...

Gorgeous and such a fab idea

Lorna xx

Dawny P said...

What a wonderful project - a fab idea :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels