About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Lots of Elements

Good Morning again

I shouldn,t really be crafting this morning as we are going to Spanish lesson this afternoon so I should be revising, but Heyho, some things take priority!!!!

I have just finished this gorgeous card to enter afew challenges, so here goes
A 5 x 7 card blank folded to make an easel
Tilda with wings image coloured with Promarkers
Deep red card from stash
Spotty paper - freebie
Flourishes sent to me by my good friend Chris Lee on Docrafts forum
Quilled flowers again made from paper sent by Chris
Charm recycled from a bracelet
Pearls pin homemade by me
Lots of gems and butterflies to bling it up
Spotty ribbon - Joanna Sheen
The base paper is very faintly printed with butterflies in ale green (again sent to me by a lovely Docrafts member)
Sentiment - freebie mounted onto Spellbinders label diecut and lightly coloured with chalks (I have started using my chalks alot more as I only have one Tim Holtz distress ink pad and they just give a bit of colour )

Challenges ------
Die Cuttin Divas #68 - Sketch
Bearly Mine Challenge # 38- Charming
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says challenge - Simon Says Jubilee, Crowns & Gems
Truly Scrumptious # 82 - Flowers
I Love Promarkers # 120 - For a little girl
Fab & Funky # 124 - Go Green
Whimsey Challenge #42  - Things with Wings
Cropstop Challenge # 74 - Pearls
Lollipop Crafts # 83 - Flowers in bloom
Crafters Companion Monthly # 25 - Time to Embellish
       










22 comments:

Christina Griffiths said...

Beautiful card the Tilda images are all so pretty. Godd luck with the challenges and enjoy the Spanish lessson.... Muchos Gracias xx

Eve said...

Weer een hele mooie kaart Wendy.
Gr Eve

Sue said...

gorgeous card, lovely image and super design.

Sue

Tine said...

Fab Tilda image and pretty dimensional flowers to embellish your card with. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Sarah said...

Fab Card!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, love the image and gorgeous colours and all the detail on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Miradormakings said...

Lovely card Wendy I love the colours

Joan x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, lovely image.
Wendy xx

Vicki said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Pearl Challenge.

Tracey Manderson said...

great card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you'll join us again.
Hugs
Tracey

Shirley said...

Great card! Loving all the elements you used on here! Thank you joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Nancy Jensen said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at CropStop. Hope you'll come back soon!

Judith said...

A really pretty card - love all your details thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow! Fantastic job with the coloring on Tilda! She looks so cute! The flowers are a very nice touch too : )

Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
*Sign up for our Newsletter

gina g said...

Fabulous card,love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. luv gina xx

Charlene said...

Cute cute card, love all the bright color. Great job, thanks for joining us at whimsy this week for the things with wings challenge.

Wendy said...

Hi Wendy, it's me again this time doing my DT commenting thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week with your gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

Michelle Pearson said...

Thanks for sharing your card with us....pearls for CropStop! :)

Heather said...

Your card is gorgeous Wendy, such wonderful colours and such stunning details.

hugs Heatherxx
Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge

Mandy said...

Wendy your card is absolutely gorgeous, little Tilda is adorable and beautifully coloured, I love how the red flowers really "pop"
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

what a lovely card you have made here. It fits perfectly for the Bearly Mine Challenge Blog. Thank you for taking part in this challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

Louise Welsh said...

great card, thanks for taking part in the crafters companionion blog challenge. Louise xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels