About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Tilda paddling

Good Evening All
I,m abit late posting but I  have had a busyish day, been to the beach and out for lunch.  Our team won the quiz on Sunday night so we got a  15 euro food voucher to spend at the Bar where the quiz is held, so John and I went there for lunch and very nice it was too.
Yesterday I went to our local ish craft shop and bought afew things - Spellbinders Edgabiliies (which I thought were border cutters but are more for embossing) stupid me. And a Marianne die which I will show in a future post, and afew Spectrum Nior pens to use along side my Promarkers.

Todays card is another Tilda who is paddling her feet.

Deckled edge A6 card blank
Hot off the Press 'Soft Nostalgia' paper and sentiment
Pink doily
Gems from stash
Tilda coloured with Promarkers

Challenges ----

Cute Card Thursday # 220 - Water Water Everywhere
Passion for Promarkers # 153 - Theme
I Brake for a Challenge - Summer Fun
Bunny Zoes # 25 - Girls Girls Girls
Just Keep On Creating # 2 - Anything Goes
        



11 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab card, full of summer sunshine! xx

Unknown said...

Great card like the tilda stamp .Kaz.xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is so lovely Wendy I love Tilda and you have certainly done her justice xx

Sue said...

gorgeous card, such a lovely image

Sue

Lorraine said...

Great card Wendy, love the Tilda.
Lorraine x

Christina Griffiths said...

Cute card and I see you have the beautiful doilies in the background again... they look so pretty xx

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the pink doily!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Lou Mac said...

Such a pretty card! I love the teardrop shaped gems!!

Thanks for joining us over at Passion for ProMarkers for our 'Lots of Layers' challenge. Good luck.

xo, Lou Mac.

Miradormakings said...

Another cute Tilda image and i love the colours you have used

Joan x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Wendy, what a pretty card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my "lots of layers" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

suzARTe said...

such a cute Tilda card, love the overall design.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels