About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 10 June 2012

Enchanted Fairy

Good Morning All
I hope you are all well this Sunday morning.

My card today features a 'Enchanted Fairy of Little Venice' from Paper Mania
5 x 7 card blank
Decoupage as above
Homemade pin
Sentiment banner from above kit
Ticket made with bits cut from Spellbinders Antiques borders (from John next door) and a freebie circle sentiment
Doddle swirls I used Glitter glue

Challenges -----
Cropstop # 75 - Monochromatic is in
Crafty Anns Challenge # 67 - It,s a Girl thing
Totally Papercrafts - Doodle on it

16 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun & your pin is beautiful...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sue said...

Hi Wendy, Your card is lovely, the pin looks beautiful.

Sue

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo super little card wendy ... love the pastel green ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great day ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Miradormakings said...

Love this one Wendy and that handmade pin is gorgeous.

Thanks for the comments on my blog I am learning more about blogging by the day

Joan x

Mau xx said...

This is Beautiful Wendy, love the layout and your pin is gorgeous.
Hugs Mau xx

Dannii said...

very enchanting, beautiful pin

Lors said...

Gorgeous card, happy blogging x

Veronica said...

Wow, you can see all your hard work in this card...... beautiful
Thank you for joining us at CropStop Challenge Blog
Veronica

Wendy Fraser said...

So pretty, love the sparkle xx

Sarah said...

A lovely card with gorgeous pastel colours!

Sarah x

Oak Pond SC said...

What a lovely card. Such a treasure. Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts challenge this week and good luck
<3 -Kim

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely beautiful Wendy, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Challenge.

CropStop said...

Really neat! Thanks for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com

Michelle Pearson said...

nice monochromatic piece...thanks for sharing it with CropStop!:)

Jen said...

Nice card, such a pretty image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels