About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Bits and Bobs

Good Afternoon All

Abit late today but we have been to our Spanish lesson this afternoon and I have had some terrible headaches, I think they are due to bad sleeps. The last few nights have been really bad, but Heyho, there are folks alot worse off than me.

6 x 6 cream card blank
A5 paper cut to size from Create and Craft
Square of cream card cut diagonally
Spellbinders scalloped circle dies
Butterflys 3d sticker
Papermania polka dot tiny buttons
Freebie sentiments printed and chalked
Joanna Sheen ribbon
Sunflower given to me by my friend Linda (Animal Aid Charity)

I am trying to use afew bits that have been laying around on my desk -circle shapes, sentiments and odd buttons and ribbon from end of rolls etc.

Challenges ------
Tuesday Morning Sketches # 151
Fab And Funky Challenge # 126 - Polka dots
Divas by Design # 40  -  To 'Die' for
SOS Challenge # 56- Stuck on Stickers
Craft & Me # 89 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (button diecut ribbon)

16 comments:

Mau xx said...

A Super card from all your bits and bobs Wendy. I have to admit my table gets full of odds and ends too which never get used :(
Hope your headaches ease off soon, take care xxxx
Hugs Mau xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the design and the colours you have used. I hope you are feeling better soon
Sue

Kathy said...

How pretty, the butterfly and flower are so summery. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week. Hope your headaches improve, they are no fun!

Miradormakings said...

This is lovely Wendy i love the butterfly

Joan x

Sarah said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Wendy. Lovely card!

Sarah x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the image, and the colours are beautiful.

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Wendy, hope you are feeling better soon.
Wendy xx

Melissa Craig said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Hope the Spanish classes go well and that the headaches go away.

Cheryl said...

How pretty! Love all the different elements you've included on this card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Dawn said...

So pretty Wendy! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy, awww such a pretty card - love the butterfly.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

lovely card pretty butterfly tracyx

Deena said...

that butterfly is a fabulous sticker choice...it fits in just perfectly for that card! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping our Stash Sticker Challenge this week!

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Crystal said...

Super cute, love the pretty stickers & cute little buttons! Thanks for joining us over at SOS this past week for our sticker challenge :)

Emma H said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining our polka dot challenge at Fab N Funky this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels